[lms-en] Re: Payments

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Wed May 25 20:30:07 CEST 2005

Development wrote:
> Not sure if we are understing the the new payment and payment list.
> When we receive anew payment, we go to the invoice list and click the
> payment icon and it records the payment.  When I go to look at the
> payment list, none of the payments how up.  If we goto the new payment
> options, it does not give us the option to select the invoice that we
> want to make payment on.  Can some shed some light on how the payment
> feature should work?

Did you read documentation? Standing payment it's not customer payment to
you but it's your company payment to others. So it's not concerned with
invoices. Use standing payments if you pay on each week/month/quarter/year/
a charge (with constant value) for internet link, domain or sth (to not
forget about them and have order in LMS finances).

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak http://alec.pl  gg-2275252
Lan Management System Developer http://lms.alec.pl