[lms-en] Re: Question

Tara Johnson tjdeveloper at gmail.com
Tue May 31 20:30:36 CEST 2005

Sounds good.  Can you tell me what the new features will be?

Feature request:
1) The ability to track time spent on an helpdesk answer and calculate
total time spent
2) The ability to print a trouble ticket with all answers and time spent
3) Ability to create email templates (new client welcome letter, etc.)
that can be sent from from customer detail or from the messaging
screen

Also, I was looking throught the mailing list and saw that you may
need some help with understanding accounting.   I understand US
accounting and could help; however, I know nothing about coding.