[lms-en] Re: Question

Krzysztof Drewicz hunter at mimuw.edu.pl
Tue May 31 21:55:04 CEST 2005

konrad rzentarzewski napisał(a):

>20/05/05, messie from [ Tara Johnson ] ...
>

>>3) Ability to create email templates (new client welcome letter, etc.)
>>that can be sent from from customer detail or from the messaging
>>screen
>>

>should be quite straightforward: add a button: "save as template" to
>mailing and select box to get template previously saved. however there
>are few simple rules on LMS developement that should be known:

There is/was some "edit.php" file, and if we say that
"templates/mailing/" dir should be right place, there will be
interaction of UI (editing templates) with backends (sendig automagic
e-mail).

>- if you neither hit into devel's needs nor can send us a patch, you can
>  ask for funding some functionality and get it integrated in return of
>  paypal transfer :)

Kondi: you have your own paypall account? As is said in docs: Poland is
a strange country, even a simple wire transfer is difficult.

kd.

--
Krzysztof Drewicz