[lms-en] Re: Tax Bureau ID

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Tue Jan 16 08:10:10 CET 2007

Libor Chocholaty wrote:

>> BTW: have you made your own locale? please send it to the list, we
>> would love to have many languages in lms :)
> Not yet, however, it is in my plan to do it. First of all may be
> possible to copy the English one and translate it one by one.

I'm sure there is Czech localization (maybe not finished). I've seen
working LMS in that language (hmm, a 2-3 months ago), but I don't
remember who show me it. I'll try to find email address. Really, I'm not
so sure, maybe that was slowacki... Nie, czeski ;)

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak http://alec.pl gg-2275252
LAN Management System Developer http://lms.alec.pl