[lms-en] joining nodes and assignments

Florin Samareanu florin.samareanu at vectorsoftware.ro
Fri May 4 14:51:40 CEST 2007

On Fri, 2007-05-04 at 14:46 +0200, A.L.E.C wrote:
> Florin Samareanu napisał(a):
> > Hello,
> >
> > Can you give a look to htb-tools since it is noob-friendly? (see
> > http://htb-tools.arny.ro )
> >
> I've seen that solution. Tell me what is special in that? If you wish
> you can create config for htb-tools with lmsd/tc(-ng).

Nothin special but it is fair simple to debug (since netlink errors are
not somethig everyone is accustomed to), install and run and it has a
rather friendly config sintax. Also, in it is easy to make a
differentiation of traffic using iptables mark values, a thing that is
not very common in other scripts.