[lms-en] Currency set up

Catalin codec at xnet.ro
Fri May 11 14:53:44 CEST 2007

Hi,
Thank you Alec for quick response.
I have another question regarding to the set up of my server :
How to change the current currency? ( now is $ and I want it to be in a
custom format as it is not a well known currency type )
Thank you

PS : LMS 1.8.7 Adria
(1.757.2.10/1.13.2.4)
DB: 2005110600
Php: 5.0.4-10

Vodafone scaneaza automat toate mesajele impotriva virusilor folosind Trend Micro VirusWall.
Vodafone automatically scans all messages for viruses using Trend Micro VirusWall.
Nota: Este posibil ca produsul Trend Micro VirusWall sa nu detecteze toti virusii noi sau toate variantele lor. Va rugam sa luati in considerare ca exista un risc de fiecare data cind deschideti fisiere atasate si ca Vodafone Romania nu este responsabila pentru orice prejudiciu cauzat de decizia dvs.
Disclaimer: It is possible that the Trend Micro VirusWall product may not be able to detect all new viruses and variants. Please be aware that there is a risk involved whenever opening e-mail attachments to your computer and that Vodafone Romania is not responsible for any damages caused by your decision to do so.