[lms-en] configuring cut-off suspending

Catalin Corcoz codec at xnet.ro
Tue Aug 25 12:23:41 CEST 2009

Hi
I need to extend the period before cutting off the internet connection to a
specific customer.
As for exemple a customer haveing the internet cut off, is calling to obtain
an extension of the pazment period, I need to be able to reconnect him and
give a period of x days before cutting off again.

I think that is the "Action" function does in the program.
Bu I don't know what to setup in lms in order to have it up and running.

Thank you

Catalin C.