[lms-en] Hi

Alex Munteanu elfofdark3 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 09:56:39 CEST 2010

  Hello, my name is Alex and i have just join to this list.

 First i just want to say that lms it's an amazing system, i am tasting it for last 2 weeks and i will recommend it to all people that are looking for such complex and complete software.

 I'm sending this mail because i have a really simple problem for you but for my is very hard.

 I am trying to locate ip adress in database but all i get are simple numbers lice 32454356, and i guess somewhere in php scripts you are crypting ip adress before numbers get in database.

where can i find that algorithm. I need to enter manualy many ip's and i need to make them like 32454353 so i can insert them in ip_addr fields.

 Please help me.

Thank you very much