[lms-en] LMS Language customization

Tomasz Chiliński tomasz.chilinski at chilan.com
Sat May 25 16:08:06 CEST 2013

W dniu 25.05.2013 15:15, Kristaps Dravnieks napisał(a):
> Hello!

Hello Kristaps,

> At the moment LMS has included languages EN, PL, LT, SK, RO
> I would like to make translation for Latvian language. Could anybody
> advice, where to start from?
> Witch files do I have to edit.
> How to create regular expressions for post code, IBAN number, telephone
> number

Just prepare lib/locale/lv directory with
copy of lib/locale/lt contents. It will be good for start.
Then take strings.php from lib/locale/pl to check missed strings
from lt.
Regular expressions for special codes depend strictly on country.
In local government office they should know how to check if these codes
are valid.
I'm sure there are algorithms which allow to check them automatically.

--
Bests,
Tomasz Chiliński, Chilan