[lms-en] SMS service [anyone out there?]

Jelle Langbroek jelle at orkz.net
Thu Nov 7 17:53:28 CET 2013

Hi,

First, I don't see many mails on this list. Is there anybody still out
there?

Second, my real question ;)
I'm using the SMS service now, and it works great, but.... Using multiple
users that have privilege over certain customergroups in LMS, I notice that
indeed only the selected customergroup for that user is showing in the
section "Messages". That works, however that user can also select "- all
networks -" from that customergroups list and that shouldn't happen imo.

Does anyone have experience with the customergroups privileges for users
(admins) in LMS? I don't know how to fix this. Thanks.

.Jelle