[Lms-dev] How to join to LMS development team

Miroslav Kopecek kopecek w ricansko.net
Śro, 28 Maj 2008, 23:41:54 CEST

Hi,
   we are using LMS for a long time as a primary and central system in our ISP association. For having covered our needs we made some changes to the LMS and we was added some features useful for us both to the LMS and Userpanel. But there is problems with transfering it to new LMS versions over and over again. you know...

For now, we are planing some bigger project - complete system for generating nagios configuration from LMS database. The larger changes to LMS will be necessary so we want to ask if there is posibility to make our development under HEAD version of the LMS.  We don't want to stay on branch forever and we think, that this changes can be useful globally.

So, let me know, please, if there is a way....

Regards
   Kopecek
   programmer
   CZFree Ricany (Interconnect association), Czech republic

!DSPAM:483dd1a1153311660962268!