[lms-en] configuring cut-off suspending

Catalin Corcoz codec at xnet.ro
Wed Aug 19 23:49:19 CEST 2009

Hi to all

I try to implement the feature - very useful one - cutoff suspending but no
success so far.
Can someone please help me to set that up?
I am unsing the 1.11.8 Belus (1.981/1.23) LMS version under a 1.11.8 Belus
(1.47/1.54) database version

Thank you

Catalin Corcoz

Vodafone scaneaza automat toate mesajele impotriva virusilor folosind Trend Micro VirusWall.
Vodafone automatically scans all messages for viruses using Trend Micro VirusWall.
Nota: Este posibil ca produsul Trend Micro VirusWall sa nu detecteze toti virusii noi sau toate variantele lor. Va rugam sa luati in considerare ca exista un risc de fiecare data cind deschideti fisiere atasate si ca Vodafone Romania nu este responsabila pentru orice prejudiciu cauzat de decizia dvs.
Disclaimer: It is possible that the Trend Micro VirusWall product may not be able to detect all new viruses and variants. Please be aware that there is a risk involved whenever opening e-mail attachments to your computer and that Vodafone Romania is not responsible for any damages caused by your decision to do so.

!DSPAM:4a8c736068906258220944!