[lms-en] How does LMS treat the VAT issue of sending the advance invoices in case of early payment?

pithart at email.cz pithart at email.cz
Sun Nov 27 13:30:30 CET 2011

Hello.

How does LMS treat the VAT issue of sending the advance invoices in case of early payment? For example the customer (who normally should pay every month) decides to pay the service for 5 months in advance. In that case we should issue the advance tax invoice with the tax date equalling the date of paymenet, and in the following 5 regular invoices we should offset the advance.

Thank you, Pep.