[lms-en] How does LMS treat the VAT issue of sending the advance invoices in case of early payment?

kaskada at email.cz kaskada at email.cz
Sun Nov 27 14:57:42 CET 2011

Hello.

How does LMS treat the VAT issue of sending the advance invoices in case of early payment? For example the customer (who normally should pay every month) decides to pay the service for 5 months in advance. In that case we should issue the advance tax invoice with the tax date equalling the date of payment, and in the following 5 regular invoices we should offset the advance.

Thank you, Pep.