[lms-en] Radius-sql.conf

Jelle jml at orkz.net
Tue Jul 17 19:13:15 CEST 2012

Hi all,

We're using LMS for some years now and it has solved a lot of issues for
us! Thanks for that to all the devs!

[offtopic]
We're using LMS in combination (automatic syncing) with a freeRadius
server, a webserver and our pfSense firewall for MAC authentication, DNS
and DHCP. If there is any interest I can submit some scripts we've build
over the years.[/offtopic]

Ontopic
I want to use freeRadius with LMS since I saw the radius-sql.conf that
comes with LMS (1.11.11). My question is how I should implement this in
LMS. Where should I begin? What should I exactly do? What does the
radius-sql.conf actually add to LMS and is it possible to directly add data
to the radius-sql tables from within LMS?

Thanks in advance!

Best,
Jelle
(Groningen, Netherlands)